Error - profile installation via Acquia dev desktop

Worry's picture
Worry
Sun, 11/01/2015 - 14:02
Error - profile installation via Acquia dev desktop

This is the error message recived attempting to install on my local enviroment through Acquia:

Warning: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: [2002] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (trying to connect via tcp://127.0.0.1:3306) in mdavendor_import_sql() (line 107 of C:\00\Sites\avendor\profiles\mdavendor\mdavendor.profile).

• I have installed a bunch of themes using Acquia with no problems

• phpMyAdmin is not password protected, even though I don't need to use it to create a database since Acquia takes care of that for me

• mind you, that I can install a vanilla drupal site with no problems...but I need this theme sample (profile) output.

Hope to hear from you soon with a posible solution.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/01/2015 - 23:19

Hi,

Which os are you using? Mac or Windows?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/02/2015 - 02:10

Hi,

Please check your email

We send you a file, please download and update in RootFolder/profiles/mdavendor/mdavendor.profile

juanpreyz's picture
juanpreyz
Mon, 11/02/2015 - 11:17

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, using windows 8.1

Thanks in advance for your help!

Worry's picture
Worry
Mon, 11/02/2015 - 15:02

The updated file "mdavendor.profile" you have send me fixed the problem. Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/02/2015 - 22:05

Hi Juanpreyz

Please check your email. Just sent you the file

graber's picture
graber
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 10:24

I'm having the same problem but with the theme BigStream.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 22:47

Hi Graber,

We see your post in Bigstream forum already http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/bigstream/1374

If your problem is not solved, please send us the information as required so that we could check and fix it

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.