Just a few small issues - MegaMenu, Awecontent doc & Maintenance mode.

AndreasKH's picture
AndreasKH
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 08:27
Just a few small issues - MegaMenu, Awecontent doc & Maintenance mode.

Hi guys!

Been enjoying getting to know this theme these past few days. I have a few issues though. I've got the issue with MD Megamenu not wanting to add new parent item links, that is, it does not process when I click "add". I saw someone else having the same issue and there was an update fix for it you sent him/her? 

Another thing is that I have been searching through the zip's for the Awecontent documentation but have not found it. I've noticed that there is a "documentation" option available in Modules > Awecontent > Documentation but clicking that just reloads your "home" page (and the header and your logo is being overlapped.) Broken link maybe? 

And lastly, the Maintenance mode page not showing up, it is showing a blank white page. I followed the directions Phuonght gave another user of deleting <?php print $preload; ?> in html.tpl.php but it has not worked out for me. Any other ideas? 

Since I'm already writing though, is it safe to update to Drupal 7.4? I read in the documentation that no major changes were made and that backwards compatability should not be an issue but I'm a drupal/cms newbie and I don't really know how sensitive module integration really is.

Thanks for your time / best regards.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 23:05

Hi,

Please check your email for Awecontent documentation.

- And bout maintenance mode, please help us go back Themeforest to download updated version. 

- The mega menu, you could download a fixed file from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/andreaskh)

We think, it is safe to update to Drupal 7.4. If there is any problem in the future, please feel free to contact us :)

AndreasKH's picture
AndreasKH
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 14:24

Works terrific now with the new update. Thanks for the great support guys!

jerlyon's picture
jerlyon
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 16:21

AndreasKH did you notice any issues with the default index page after updating to the new megamenu module? I saw issues with the projects, twitter, and location (expandable widget).

AndreasKH's picture
AndreasKH
Fri, 10/30/2015 - 14:00

Jerlyon, Sorry for the late reply. I have not noticed any issues that I can think of with the Twitter block and location or Projects. What issues would that be?

AndreasKH's picture
AndreasKH
Fri, 10/30/2015 - 14:03

Right now the only issues I have is the error messages that the MD Megamenu is not supported and that "no available edition was found" for the Fullscreen Slider module . But I figure that might be because I upgraded to 7.4, I mean the fullscreen slider works as well as the megamenu. So probably just a version incompatability. I'm just shrugging it off.

habbithobbit's picture
habbithobbit
Mon, 12/07/2015 - 21:17

Phuonght - I am having the same issue with MegaMenu. Could you please send me the fixed file for this? MD Megamenu not wanting to add new parent item links, that is, it does not process when I click "add".

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/07/2015 - 21:26

Hi Habbithobbit,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/habbithobbit), you could download latest version of Mega menu here. 

habbithobbit's picture
habbithobbit
Sat, 01/16/2016 - 12:44

Phuonght, I uploaded the Mega menu you provided but still have issues adding a new menu item.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 22:04

So could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 21:48

Could you check again? We add new item to your menu and it seems to work well. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.