MegaMenu - Add new item problem

ssteele00's picture
ssteele00
Fri, 10/16/2015 - 08:38
MegaMenu - Add new item problem

Hello, when I try to add a new top level menu item to the pre-installed "Mega Main Menu", I am not able to.  I get the pop up form, but when I complete it and click "Add", It doesn't do anything.  In addition, it does not give me an error message.

Can you help with this?

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 10/16/2015 - 22:42

Hi,

We just send you the updated version of MD Megamenu

Please check your email and see if it works

jerlyon's picture
jerlyon
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 01:17

I have tested this and while it did allow me to now add a new top level item, broke the display of the featured projects, blog, twitter, and locate us expanding gmap sections. I reverted to the older version and everything started working.

jerlyon's picture
jerlyon
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 10:40

I just started running into this issue too. Can I get the new version to test?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 22:24

Hi Jerlyon,

You can download directly the updated module in your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/jerlyon

DRD84's picture
DRD84
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 16:52

Hi,

I have the same problem, the 'Add' button doesn't react so I'm not able to add items to the MD Megamenu...
Can you please send me the update of the module too?

Thanks! 

Tom

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 22:15

Hi DRD84,

You could download mega menu from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/drd84).

DRD84's picture
DRD84
Mon, 10/26/2015 - 06:35

OK thanks, I'm able to add menu-items again.

On the modules page I still get these two 'error's. Something to do about that? 

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/26/2015 - 06:57

Please help us change/ edit file info of mega menu from version 7.x-2.0 to 7.x-1.18.

And about fullscreen slider, because it is not purchased module, so there is no server checkout update for it. Please do not worry.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 11/24/2015 - 23:19

Hi Jaquintanag

Please check your email for the updated version of Megamenu

About the LOCATE US ON MAP, please go to folder md_avendor/templates/page, all files page--*.tpl.php have the code <a class="gmap-button">Locate us on map</a> at the bottom. You can remove or edit there

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.