Unable to install Demo profile on USBWebserver

OmegaKris's picture
OmegaKris
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 10:06
Unable to install Demo profile on USBWebserver

hello,

I have downloaded the Avendor theme from themeforest.net.

I have followed the setup from the Document folder (with the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=I9sScpIcO7E ) , but I was not able to install the Demo profile. I keep getting the error "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.'

I also do not see the "install site with Demo data" selector during installation.

After this, I get the error on the screen.

Process:

- I installed USBWebserver

- I created a DB with the name "test_avendor"

- I renamed the folder "md-avendor' from the "md_avendor_install_profile.zip" folder as "root"-folder.

- after this i started the localhost and started the installation.

Can you help please?

Kind regards,

Kris

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 23:43

Hi,

Did you set password for phpmyadmin? Default is no password but if you set it already, in form install, you need to enter password too.

If you would like to install demo on your host, we can help you. In this case, please send us your FTP, phpmyadmin infomation. Remember to send by comment form and check "Private message" for security reason.

OmegaKris's picture
    OmegaKris
    Thu, 10/08/2015 - 00:40

I did set a password, but I also did enter this in the installation.

I will try to install it this time with a blank password on a new db, but the strange thing is that I don't get to see (and select) the "install site with Demo data" selector during installation. If this doesn't work, I will send some ftp cridentials

OmegaKris's picture
    OmegaKris
    Mon, 10/12/2015 - 06:55

Installing with another local webser does work.

Thanks

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.