Pantheon Hosting - SQLSTATE[HY000]

tristanwaterkeyn's picture
tristanwaterkeyn
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 15:26
Pantheon Hosting - SQLSTATE[HY000]

I have run into my first difficulty however when i tried to install the theme from a fresh profile installation on Pantheon. 

www.pantheon.io

I uploaded the files etc and ran the installation but was confronted with the following error:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No route to host

The site and demo content failed to install but was able to activate the theme from the manual installation profile. 

Would you mind having a look at this for me as i would very much like to start development from a demo version of your theme and content types.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/15/2015 - 00:05

Hi,

Could you add our developer to your patheon? We would like to have a check on your site.

Here is his email address: [email protected]

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/16/2015 - 22:22

Could you tell us your website admin account? Please send by comment form and remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 05:24

We can not access by admin account. Would you like to check again?

tristanwaterkeyn's picture
tristanwaterkeyn
Mon, 09/21/2015 - 07:23

Please help me with this installation profile. 

The files and Database that you provided as part of your theme will not work on Patheon.io. 

I have sent you access to my Hosting account where you can test and install your theme profile directly to ensure that it is working.

I would very much like to install your theme with the basic content examples that you have created as a starting place for my website. 

regards

Tristan

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/21/2015 - 22:40

We finished installing the theme for you

Please check your email for account information

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.