AweContent Page Builder: Unable to use (just loading, nothing happens)

skobe's picture
skobe
Thu, 04/21/2016 - 09:00
AweContent Page Builder: Unable to use (just loading, nothing happens)

Hi Megadrupal-Team,

the Theme worked just fine and then suddenly (i can't link the occurence of the problem to any of my actions) the AweContent Page Builder stopped working. Here's exactly what I'm doing:

1. I click the edit link on the right of the frontpage

2. click on the Build page with AWEContent

3. the clock with the message "now loading..." appears

The Browser Console gives me these errors in the awecontent-lib.js file

• SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data awecontent-lib.js:1:30514
• TypeError: b.model.collection.at(...).view is undefined

Can you help me with this?

Best regards,

Jesko Bendmann

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/21/2016 - 22:24

Hi,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/skobe) to download version 1.3 of Awecontent. If it still does not work, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 04/25/2016 - 23:00

We fixed. Please check your site.

Also, in the latest version, we also update divider so if there is any object using divider, please edit it. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 05/13/2016 - 06:16

Hi,

We think you need to re-build page. We checked and could see data awecontent was missing. Maybe you should test again for 1 or 2 times to check problem occur after any customization work then notify us so we can find a solution.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.