Enable view/edit/ toolbar buttons

stratokako's picture
stratokako
Tue, 09/16/2014 - 04:37
Enable view/edit/ toolbar buttons

Editing blog post, for example is very difficult because I have to go to the content list. h ow can enable the drupal's toolbar with edit/view buttons on every content ? And possibly to show wringle icons on menu ?

Hi, and thanks !

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/17/2014 - 00:13

Hi,
Thank you for your concern in our product; however, the theme currently does not support this function!

LeDucDuBleuet's picture
LeDucDuBleuet
Mon, 10/27/2014 - 18:53

What if we want the content tabs back? A drupal site without them is quite unusable...

Currently there is no tab anywhere, most of the time the content is shown by a view inside a panel.

Like stratokako was saying, to edit a content, we have to use the "manage content" page or add a link somewhere.

And, for example, to edit a user profile, we also have to add a link somewhere or use the "manage users" page.

Is there a way to have the tabs back on node pages and user profiles, please?

Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/28/2014 - 23:21

Hi,
Sorry but our theme currently does not support this function
However, if you want, please send us your site's url and admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)
We will help you to customise

Thank your for your feedback and suggestion!

LeDucDuBleuet's picture
LeDucDuBleuet
Wed, 10/29/2014 - 00:30

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for your reply.

I simply do not understand the rationale behind this decision not to include the action links tabs anywhere in this theme?

These come with Drupal core and this is the first time I have seen a theme not showing this very important part.

I really thought it was a setting somewhere in the theme options... Are all your themes designed like that?

Thank you for your offer, I created a block with views to show the modify link in the panel for nodes.

It is also possible to use <?php print render($tabs); ?> in templates like page.tpl.php and theme them with CSS.

Thank you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.