Load more images (gallery)

cobalt's picture
cobalt
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 03:26
Load more images (gallery)

Hi,

when i added a bunch of images to the gallery, it doesn't load all the images when i filter on certain category. For example, "ALL" gives me 30 images (as configured in settings) but when i filter on 'photography', it shows me 2 images, while there are 10 for example.

When i click the button 'Load more images', they appear, but sometimes i need to click twice to load all images for this category. Any idea where i could modify or change the setting so the load all when i put a filter?

2nd related question, where can i find the text of 'Load More Images' button? I want to translate that in my own language, as like the rest of the website.

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 04:46

Hi,
Please send us your site here so that we can take a look at all your issue :)

cobalt's picture
cobalt
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 05:43

www.superstarme.be/user/

login and password = check

(login needed because i didn't went 'online yet'

cobalt's picture
cobalt
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 05:48

i putted the site online, so you don't need the login anymore

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 06:46

Hi,
Site under maintenance :(
also, we cannot log in with the account you gave us

cobalt's picture
cobalt
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 07:50

i sent an email with my other account (christopher) and with login.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 06/06/2014 - 01:38

Hi,
About the filter, when you click on a category, it only filters the visible images on screen (if the images are invisible, in Load more images, for instance, they will not be shown)
To translate "Load more images" into your own language, you can go to sites\all\themes\md_apage\templates\views\portfolio\views-view-list--apage-portfolio.tpl.php
and edit the text

cobalt's picture
cobalt
Fri, 06/06/2014 - 03:05

Worked as well and thanks for the info about the gallery, now it's more clear how it works indeed!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.