Apage Block/Panel/View Help Edit?

markdaniel's picture
markdaniel
Wed, 03/26/2014 - 20:46
Apage Block/Panel/View Help Edit?

Where do I go to fix this information on the front page?

A-PAGE IS ULTRA RESPONSIVE TEMPLATE

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zril delenit augue duisdolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/26/2014 - 23:31

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in Apage.
Could you please send us some screenshots of your problem?
Regards,

gennerp's picture
gennerp
Wed, 04/02/2014 - 16:57

Hi, I need change the order of blocks in my template. Example: The section portfolio changes with team section. Thanks !

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/02/2014 - 23:34

Hi Gennerp,
Regarding your question, please go to "Structure/Pages/page-home Edit" and then "Content" tab in Variants box on the left.
Here, you can drag and drop to change the order of blocks as you wish.
Regards,

gennerp's picture
gennerp
Thu, 04/03/2014 - 08:44

Thank you very much for your reply, I have another question. . . in the portfolio will give you the option to show me paged only 9 items, but just click on the other categories do not charge me, what I do is remove the paged to pick me up all the photos, the problem is that the time loading is very slow, as I can leave the paging assets portfolio and to just click on the other categories show me products?.

My site is: http://76.73.74.50/ ~ invosflo/web2014 /

Thank you very much for your attention

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/03/2014 - 22:45

Hi,
Did you mean that you want to remove the button "Load more Gallery Images" so that all the portfolios will be shown off?

gennerp's picture
gennerp
Mon, 04/07/2014 - 13:35

no, we mean for example if we page the items in the catalogo to show just 9 item per page, it show 9 in firts category(is fine) but if you try out to enter in other category it doesn't show any item(products)

you can see the example in this url:

http://76.73.74.50/ ~ invosflo/web2014 /

Thank we appreciate your help to solve this issue

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 04/07/2014 - 22:49

Hi,
If you want to show all 9 items, please go to Structure/View/APage Portfolio-Edit/Pager/6 items and then edit "Items to display", change the number 6 -> 9
Regards,

gennerp's picture
gennerp
Wed, 04/09/2014 - 17:51

ok we tried to that and is working, the problem is when we configure the protafolio to show 9 items per page it just show 9 items but then if you try to see any other category it doesn't show any item. try for yourself at this location:

http://76.73.74.50/~invosflo/web2014

to recreate the problem first enter to category "roses" it show 9 item, then if you enter any other category show nothing.

tell me if you want that send login y pass for administrator to take a look in configuration.

i appreciate your help

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/09/2014 - 23:28

Hi,
I see your point. We couldn't see the site you send me
Please resend it as well as admin account via [email protected]
Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 04/13/2014 - 23:11

Hi,
It is so weird that we now can see your site.
We found out that all your portfolios belong to Roses Category and when you click Roses, all of them will be shown (like when you click All)
Thus, your portfolios should be divided into different categories
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.