problems with the installation

aufgleiser's picture
aufgleiser
Tue, 03/25/2014 - 16:50
problems with the installation

Hello! From a friend I heard about themeforest where I found apage and immediately became fond of it so that i bought a license as soon as the money had arrived at my envato account.

unfortunately i can't find the documentation and i'm not able to install neather the demo nor the theme for the website i bought it for ;-(

here the error that i am receiving when trying to install the demo:

Undefined variable: count in _md_profile_import_sql() (line 135 of /Library/..../profiles/mdapage/mdapage.profile) and after that I get a drupal installation with a first user that has no rights or permissions ;-(

i'd be very glad if you could tell me where to find a documentation how to install the demo and/or the theme for my drupalsite

Kokos's picture
Kokos
Tue, 03/25/2014 - 17:01

Hey there.
How to open documentation: Extract the main .zip you have downloaded from themeforest, open folder "Document" where you will find file "index.html" - open this file and there it is. The installation tutorial is well described there.

aufgleiser's picture
aufgleiser
Tue, 03/25/2014 - 21:02

oups. i'm very sorry. i've actually seen that index.html but didn't think of opening it to look for an installation tutorial. thanx a lot for the prompt and helpful answer. meanwhile i've installed mdfoto on another site and played around with it ;-))

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.