Errors in the template

thorney29's picture
thorney29
Fri, 10/07/2016 - 14:22
Errors in the template

I've recently updated to Drupal 7.51 and I have these two errors. Any help on how to resolve these two issue is greatly appreciated. 

My site is located at modernculltivator.com/drupal

• Notice: Undefined variable: social in apage_site_form_alter() (line 79 of /home/moderncu/public_html/drupal/sites/all/modules/custom/apage_site/apage_site.module).

• Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in apage_site_form_alter() (line 79 of /home/moderncu/public_html/drupal/sites/all/modules/custom/apage_site/apage_site.module).

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/09/2016 - 22:19

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

thorney29's picture
thorney29
Wed, 10/12/2016 - 17:46

I'd prefer to know how to fix myself instead of having you fix it so I don't have to contact you in the future.  

To fix in the short-term I commented out line 79 and the error is gone. This obviously is not the best solution as the error will reappear if I uncomment. But it seems to appear if I add links into the social display in the settings.
  /*
$form['#prefix'] = '<p class="text-center social-icons">' . implode(" ", $social) . '</p><div class="contact-form">';
*/

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.