Team page

klilands's picture
klilands
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 10:28
Team page

Hello,

I updated the Demo content on a Team page and when I clicked "Save" I got the following error:

• Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in field_collection_item_is_empty() (line 591 of/home/klilands/public_html/test2/sites/all/modules/contrib/field_collection/field_collection.module).

• Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in field_collection_item_is_empty() (line 591 of/home/klilands/public_html/test2/sites/all/modules/contrib/field_collection/field_collection.module).

Can you please let me know what the problem is?

Thanks.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.