Portfolio Error

klilands's picture
klilands
Thu, 11/05/2015 - 16:42
Portfolio Error

Hello,

I am trying create a Portfolio and I get the following error:

• Notice: Undefined index: field_portfolio_skill in include() (line 26 of /home/klilands/public_html/test/sites/all/themes/md-apage/sites/all/themes/md_apage/templates/views/portfolio/views-view-fields--apage-portfolio.tpl.php).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in include() (line 26 of /home/klilands/public_html/test/sites/all/themes/md-apage/sites/all/themes/md_apage/templates/views/portfolio/views-view-fields--apage-portfolio.tpl.php).

• Notice: Undefined index: field_portfolio_image in include() (line 27 of /home/klilands/public_html/test/sites/all/themes/md-apage/sites/all/themes/md_apage/templates/views/portfolio/views-view-fields--apage-portfolio.tpl.php).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in include() (line 27 of /home/klilands/public_html/test/sites/all/themes/md-apage/sites/all/themes/md_apage/templates/views/portfolio/views-view-fields--apage-portfolio.tpl.php).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_field_portfolio_image in include() (line 29 of /home/klilands/public_html/test/sites/all/themes/md-apage/sites/all/themes/md_apage/templates/views/portfolio/views-view-fields--apage-portfolio.tpl.php).

How do I add the pictures?

I appreciate your assistance.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 05:59

Hi,

We will check and reply ASAP :)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/09/2015 - 21:40

Hi,

We checked and could see error appeared because delete some fields. These fields should not be deleted.

If you would like to delete them, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account so we will help you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/22/2015 - 22:05

Klilands,

Because you deleted Skill, so line 26 of file, please delete:

<?php print $fields['field_portfolio_skill']->content; ?>

and you need to upload image for all portfolio (require field image)

klilands's picture
klilands
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 15:51

Hello,

I did not delete anything.  I do not see any place to upload pictures to the portfolio.

I appreciate your assistance.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 02:41

Hi,

So is the problem solved now?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 05:21

Please take a look at following image to compare:

your site and default

Image title

There are 2 ways to solve this problem:

• add fields: you need to add fields and configure exactly. If not, Errors still occur.

• Re-install: install new profile but your current contents will be disappeared. You should save all your works and re-install.

We highly recommend that you should re-install profile theme because it is quick and safe way.

klilands's picture
klilands
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 17:33

Hello,

I completely removed everything and started over, I reinstalled everything. When I go to the site, it is completely white and you just see the circle spinning for the MD slider.  Please help.  This is getting frustrating that I can not get this template to work, it is such a good looking template when you see the Demo.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 22:27

It seems to work well. Or is there any problem more?

If you could not save any image, please check permission of folder default and default/file whether they are set "write" permission. 

klilands's picture
klilands
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 17:36

The demo information seems to have loaded.  I now have a security update that I need to do for Drupal, will this template work with the Drupal 7.41 update?

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 21:43

Of course, it will work well. 

klilands's picture
klilands
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 16:26

Hello,

When I am in the portfolio I am trying to upload pictures, but under Image it just says Attach Media and then there is a button that says  "Attach" there is no "Browse" button so I can upload photos.

FILE INFORMATION WEIGHT OPERATIONS
  intro_img1.jpg Weight for intro_img1.jpg-3-2-10123 Edit
  intro_img1.jpg Weight for intro_img1.jpg-3-2-10123 Edit

Attach media

I also have clicked on edit for the demo pictures and it will not do anything.

Can you please help?

Thanks.

klilands's picture
klilands
Wed, 01/27/2016 - 14:46

I am now able to upload images.  But when I go to view the galleries, one thumbnail picture shows up when I click on the "ALL" filter, but when I click on "Residential Landscape" the pictures do not show up.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/27/2016 - 22:04

Could you send us your admin account and FTP account? 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 23:22

Hi,

We checked and it seemed to work normally. Could you check again?

Image title

Image title

klilands's picture
klilands
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 13:39

Hello,

Thanks for the help.  Now I have deleted some of the sample portfolios, but the categories are still listed.  There should only be 3 right now, Commercial Landscape, Judicial Building and Residential Landscape.

The 3 that I deleted are still showing: Graphic Design, Photography and Web Design.

How do I get those off?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 00:36

Please go to : admin/structure/taxonomy/skills to delete.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.