missing items in theme download

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Mon, 08/31/2015 - 14:48
missing items in theme download

Hi--the package that I downloaded does not appear to have MD Fullscreen Slider management enabled (when I click "configure", I just get a white page) nor am I able to see, and therefore use, any of the icons (when I click on "view icons", for DX Icons 2 and Socialico Icons, I get the same white page).  Could you help?  Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/31/2015 - 22:51

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts? We would like to have a check.

Please send by comment form and remember to check "Private comment" for security reason.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/31/2015 - 23:12

what about your FTP account?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/01/2015 - 05:38

Please check your site, we fixed problems :)

And about clicking portfolio then it does not show project, we have a note for you. In Apage, there are 2 display styles. The first one: when clicking on glass, it will show image. The second one: when clicking on link, it will go to project itself. Because you deleted the second one, the problem appeared. We just re-created it for you.

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Tue, 09/01/2015 - 15:04

Thank you!  I didn't know I deleted the link icon...I wonder how I did that?!  I am an idiot, evidently.  I really appreciate you putting it back in.  Is it ok to ask one more question?  I've been trying to load my logo, and it isn't showing up in any of the areas it is supposed to.  I sized the header and footer logos to 127x126 pixels, and uploaded them, but they aren't on the site, and sometimes don't even show up in the Logo Image Settings windows in the 'Appearance' tab when I go back to check if they're still there.  Or, I see files that have already removed, older versions of the logo that I had tried to upload a few days ago, but that have suddenly reappeared in the Logo Image Setting windows.  I click "save configuration" after every move I make, but apparently the logos are not being saved.  The favicon logo is consistent, but that's the only one I've had any luck uploading.  And, when I experiment by checking the "use default logo" box, the default logo doesn't even show up on the site.  Am I missing something?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/03/2015 - 00:12

Hi,

The image after being uploaded will be stored in sites/default/files
You have to set writing permission for the folder
Currently,  default and folder files as well as other files have no writing permission

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 13:06

Sorry to bug you again about this, but I'm still having problems with the slider...it just isn't showing up on the site.  I've configured it, and put a couple of my own images in, but I don't know how to actually make it start on the site itself.  I clicked the "Automatically start" box in the configuration tab--is there another place I need to go to enable this function?  I looked in the Modules section, and it is on there.  Thanks for your help!

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 06:41

Hi, 

We will check and reply ASAP :)

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 05:02

Ejstevenson,

Just fixed it. Check your site please :)

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 18:10

Perfect!  You guys are awesome!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.