Issues after uploading demo content (fresh website)

ypenga's picture
ypenga
Sat, 08/08/2015 - 10:24
Issues after uploading demo content (fresh website)
Hi,
yesterday i purchased and uploaded md_boom_install_profile.zip (unzipped) out of the box without issues.
Today i purchased and uploaded md_apage_install_profile.zip (unzipped) and the MD fullscreen slider won't start.
Please advice.

Gerard.
www.wolkom.com 

Some errors:
Warning
: include_once(): Failed opening 'sites/all/modules/contrib/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in md_fullscreen_slider_edit_form() (line 490 of /home/wolkom01/domains/wolkom.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.admin.inc).

Warning: include_once(sites/all/modules/contrib/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in md_fullscreen_slider_edit_form() (line 490 of /home/wolkom01/domains/wolkom.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.admin.inc)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 08/09/2015 - 22:39

Hi, 

We received your email already

Thanks for sending us this forum link also

We send you the updated version of MD fullscreen slider. Please check your email, update and see if it works

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 08/09/2015 - 22:38

Hi,

We received your email already

Thanks for sending us this forum link also

We send you the updated version of MD fullscreen slider. Please check your email, update and see if it works

ypenga's picture
ypenga
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 14:57

Hi, i unzipped and uploaded alle to the folder /sites/all/modules/contrib/md_fullscreen_slider (first deleting all available files within that folder).

Now i' able to configure/edit it at: /?q=admin/structure/fullscreen-slider

But the slider won't show..

alexr's picture
alexr
Tue, 08/11/2015 - 15:35

I have similar message:

• Warning: include_once(sites/all/modules/contrib/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in md_fullscreen_slider_edit_form() (line 490 of/var/www/html/mysite/sites/all/modules/contrib/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.admin.inc).

• Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'sites/all/modules/contrib/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in md_fullscreen_slider_edit_form() (line 490 of/var/www/html/mysite/sites/all/modules/contrib/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.admin.inc).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/13/2015 - 05:03

Ypenga,

We fixed problem for you already. Check please.

-----------------------------------------

Alexr,

Check your email please. We just sent you an updated file.

alexr's picture
alexr
Fri, 08/14/2015 - 13:04

I've got an email with updated md_slider. Unzipped into modules and have got the exact problem like, Ypenga had:

Now i' able to configure/edit it at: /?q=admin/structure/fullscreen-slider

But the slider won't show..

Could you build a complete working package md_apage_install_profile.zip and send it to me?

ypenga's picture
ypenga
Fri, 08/14/2015 - 15:28

Yes, i hope there will be an out if the box working template made available. 

As a drupal starter i want to experiment with modules and restart with a fresh template when i 'wreck' my website.

ypenga's picture
ypenga
Sun, 08/16/2015 - 08:39
  • Notice: Undefined index: #title in md_apage_textfield() (line 14 of /home/wolkom01/domains/wolkom.com/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_apage/theme/textfield.theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined index: #title in md_apage_textfield() (line 14 of /home/wolkom01/domains/wolkom.com/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_apage/theme/textfield.theme.inc).

still some messages show, when uploading MD Slider image

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 08/16/2015 - 22:59

Hi Alexr and Ypenga,

Md fullscreen slider still works well on our site with the updated file we sent to you.

If there is any problem more, because we do not save customers' site information, please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) to our support email: [email protected]. We need to check again.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.