Mobile Usability

simasao's picture
simasao
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 09:01
Mobile Usability

I was checking the demo version of the template and wondering if it’s a glitch or default feature of the template. For example, if I use demo version of the template I can get to all of the content using menu items for example: about us, partners, main features and so on. But on my website via mobile version I can access only Home, about us, guides, practical information and cannot see other menu items at all. I cannot view day trips, contact us sections at all via mobile device?

Thank you for advice.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 07/02/2015 - 01:10

Hi,

Please add the following code into file css

@Media Screen And (Max-Width: 767px) {
#Mainmenu{
Overflow: Auto !Important;
}
}

simasao's picture
simasao
Wed, 07/08/2015 - 09:35

seems it did not work out. I placed the code into css file and the smartphone screen while scrolling started to flash/blink and menu still not showing. Seems I put in the right place in css.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/09/2015 - 00:59

Please copy exactly the code to 3 css files: blue.css, green.css, red.css. It works on our site.

Or you would like your menu always appears when scrolling?

You can try to edit by deleting scrollBeforeStick: 60 of ("#header").sticky in file main.js.

If it still does not work, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]. We would like to fix it for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 04:13

Fixed already! Please check :)

You can see the #mainmenu in @media (max-width: 767px), we changed from overflow: auto; into overflow: auto !important;

simasao's picture
simasao
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 09:40

Yes, I see the difference! Sometimes so little needs to changed and cannot be noticed :) Thank you, appreciate for the help!!!

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 12:59

I have the same problem, in that I can't see all of my menu items on a mobile phone.  I am happy to insert the above code into the blue, green and red css files, but I'm a beginner, and not sure where to insert the code within the files.  Could you advise?  Or just fix my site too?  You have helped me already, so you should have my site info.  Thank you!

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 06:41

Hi, 

We will check and reply ASAP :)

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 05:02

Ejstevenson,

Just fixed it. Check your site please :)

ejstevenson's picture
ejstevenson
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 18:10

That fixed it beautifully!!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.