initially viewable nav region

tomdavidson's picture
tomdavidson
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 23:15
initially viewable nav region

Hello,

I would like to expose the nav region to be exposed without requiring a mouse click or scroll. I think a story that would be simple to implement and that would keep with the great design is to have the menu shown at the bottom of the view port rather than right below it.

What is the best & most compatible way to accomplish this?

While I am at it, I would like the page to scroll over the full screen slider simulate to this theme: http://themeforest.net/item/woop-single-page-portfolio/full_screen_previ...

Any direction is appreciated.

-tom

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 05/23/2014 - 06:23

Hi,

1. Exposing the navigation region, you can
- Go to Structure > MD Fullscreen Slider > Configure
- Fill a Negative Number in the Slide Height of BASIC SETTINGS. For example -80, it means your slide lacks 80 pixel to be full in height and this space will be used for Navigation bar.

2. Scrolling over the fullscreen
please add the code below into file style.css

#fullscreen-slider{
position: fixed !important;
z-index: -1 !important;
}
.section-content {
background: #FFF;
}

Regards,

tomdavidson's picture
tomdavidson
Fri, 05/23/2014 - 17:35

Thank you for the slick resolve on the menu placement. Is there away I could make this less dependant on the person creating the slider - may they put in the wrong hieght kind of thing?

I was not able to accomplish the scrolling over the fullscreen slider with the snipit provided. Drupal and browers' cache are cleared.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 05/27/2014 - 00:23

Hi,
Instead of filling a negative number (for example -80) you can also enter a percentage (such as 80%)
About the scrolling over the fullscreen slider, please send us your site as well as log-in account via [email protected] so that we can figure out your problem
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.