contact form-webform translation problem

Halil Yaman's picture
Halil Yaman
Sat, 05/17/2014 - 18:58
contact form-webform translation problem

Hello,

I try to translate the SEND MESSAGE button in contact but i can't mange to do this. I've wrote a custom submit button name in webform settings but that did not make a sense.

I will only use this theme in Turkish at the moment so i can hack the core if you tell me where i can find it becasue i could not find it in either in webform-form.tpl.php or views-view--contact.tpl.php.

Best regards

Halil

crislee's picture
crislee
Wed, 05/21/2014 - 12:16

Hi,

You can open "template.php" file in md_alpine theme folder, find line no.229 and no.232 to change that text.

Thanks!

Halil Yaman's picture
Halil Yaman
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 08:46

Hi,

Altough it is using the webform, why you prefer to hack this? Also this makes it impossible to translate. Thanks god it is not a multipage site yet, but i am sure this is a serious problem.

Thank you.

crislee's picture
crislee
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 11:49

Hi,

It's not hack. It's hook. If you want to this text default is "Send" like webform default, you can remove that line 229 and it revert to default that you can translate.

Thanks

Halil Yaman's picture
Halil Yaman
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 16:10

Hi,

ok thanks for the help.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.