content cannot be seen

narongwit12's picture
narongwit12
Thu, 05/08/2014 - 04:31
content cannot be seen

To whom this may concern

After i have purchased alpine theme, i have tried to my existing website. After set it as default theme, the content on my website cannot be seen, on every pages. Even admin pages like appearance page, which means i cannot turn back to other themes too.

So, i tried to make sure that it s not my website that cause the problem by totally create new one with new database. After activated all required module as well as activate the alpine theme, i try to add the content, it can be added without problems. But after save it and try to see that content, only HEAD and posy by admin as well as the date can be seen. It is without image or the text content of this node can be seen. I wonder what i can solve this. Please kindly recommend me the solution.

Best regards
Narongwit AREEMIT

p.s. i found this notice in log too. Notice: Undefined index: node in md_alpine_preprocess_page() (line 758 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/4-arch_revised/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/inc/template.process.inc). Not so sure it is the reason or not

narongwit12's picture
narongwit12
Thu, 05/08/2014 - 12:23

Also the new one i made found this when i use alpine as a default theme and seven as a admin theme

Fatal error: Call to undefined function theme_path() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/4-arch7/sites/all/modules/md_alpine_module/md_alpine_module.module on line 471

Thank you in advance

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/08/2014 - 22:39

Hi,
What version are you using?

narongwit12's picture
narongwit12
Fri, 05/09/2014 - 11:47

drupal 7.28 and of course MD Alpine Theme 7.x-2.2

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 00:23

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply
We've just released the version 7.x-2.3
Please update
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.