Problems with Awecontent

arkixenvato's picture
arkixenvato
Tue, 06/25/2019 - 11:22
Problems with Awecontent

When I try to edit a page with the Awecontent didn't show all the settings, fur then more i can not edit the slider module settings and can't add a new images. 

Awecontent have any upgrade or patch to fix this problem?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/25/2019 - 22:49

You please send us your site url and admin account

We want to check your issue

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/27/2019 - 23:16

Hi,

1. When I try to edit a page with the Awecontent didn't show all the settings => We check but see no problem with awecontent

2. Fur then more i can not edit the slider module settings and can't add a new images.  => Please update the latest module md_slider (version drupal 8). We sent it to your email already 

arkixenvato's picture
arkixenvato
Tue, 07/02/2019 - 07:51

We update the latest module of md_slider but it didn't work properly, maybe we aren't using the module correctly, did you have an administration's manual for the module that I die in the attached image

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w5TNp-M9nvybXP_kfDYGEcwtsp9hWqTw

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/02/2019 - 22:51

Hello,

1. We update the latest module of md_slider but it didn't work properly, maybe we aren't using the module correctly

=> Please update Drupal core version 8.7. Also, please check your email. We sent you an update of Slider

2. did you have an administration's manual for the module that I die in the attached image

=> What is your problem? That section, you just edit or add Portfolio content

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.