adding a new menu item and applying styles on custom content

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Thu, 04/10/2014 - 09:10
adding a new menu item and applying styles on custom content

I have two questions:

1. Is there any way to add a new item in a menu in this theme. I have added that in md_alpine.info file and added the code in page.tpl.php file (as mentioned in its documentation). My block is appearing on the Structure > Block and i have assign a block to it. But how to make it visible on main menu?

2. I have added a login block in this theme (its buttons, forms etc. are appearing AS IS), but the styling is not applied to it. Can you please suggest how to apply styling to it? Because i have used another theme in which it automatically applies styling to the content that you add

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Fri, 04/11/2014 - 02:27

please can you provide any help here?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 04/11/2014 - 04:42

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in our product, Could you please send us your site so we can take a look on it
Regards,

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Fri, 04/11/2014 - 07:30

Please visit this site, i have added a login block, you will find that in main menu "Log In", the theme is not applied to it: http://cppsm2dev.devcloud.acquia-sites.com/

For my 1st question, about enabling new menu item in main menu, should i send you my website code ? screenshot ?

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Mon, 04/14/2014 - 04:15

sorry, go under blogs . There you will find Log_In block now:
http://cppsm2dev.devcloud.acquia-sites.com/?q=node/49

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Mon, 04/14/2014 - 01:39

Any updates?

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Mon, 04/14/2014 - 03:28

I am facing another issue. Login validation messages are not appearing like: "Incorrect username and password message",
some notification messages when email is delivered to the newly registered users

Please help.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 04/14/2014 - 06:47

Hi,
Could you please send us your site as well as admin account via [email protected] that we can check and fix your problem in the fastest way. If possible, send us your FTP also, it will help us better
Regards

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Mon, 04/14/2014 - 09:58

I have dropped an email to you on the email address mentioned above and added the issues that i am facing.
Please respond me back at your earliest

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Wed, 04/16/2014 - 10:32

Any updates?

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Wed, 04/16/2014 - 16:29

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for addressing our concerns. However, I just wanted to follow up with you in regards to our support for our login issue for our website. If you could please update us with your solution, that would be great.

Thanks and looking forward to connecting soon.

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Fri, 04/18/2014 - 05:18

Hi Cris,

Thanks for fixing few issues. I have dropped an email to you containing few more issues that i have observed.

mazhar's picture
mazhar
Fri, 05/02/2014 - 07:41

Hi Cris,

I have been waiting for your response for the past few days regarding the issues that i am facing in the theme (shared those with you on email). Can you please respond me back at your earliest and let me know the either the time when you will make the fixes available,so that i can respond back to my client who has purchased this theme. Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 05/02/2014 - 09:38

Hi,
We are now spending our national holiday
We will be back next Monday and will work on your issue
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.