Could not install profile

karine's picture
karine
Thu, 08/23/2018 - 07:29
Could not install profile
I tried to install the theme "alpine" and impossible. I can't install the sample data while I'm doing exactly as on the video in the support.  the sql file in the "profile" folder is empty, is this normal? I tried on an ovh server, o2switch, locally and nothing, it doesn't work. Can you tell me what to do? Thank you

ps : Notice: Undefined index: distribution_name in drupal_install_profile_distribution_name() (line 207 of C:\wamp64\www\graphik\includes\install.inc). in http://localhost/graphik/admin/modules

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 08/23/2018 - 22:40

Hello,

Did you install profile or manually install theme (install theme in an existing site)? 

Are you using Drupal7 or Drupal8?
There is NO folder distribution in our package

karine's picture
karine
Fri, 08/24/2018 - 02:37

Hi,

I tried with drupal 7 and 8. nothing done, impossible to load the sample data. So it's good by installing the profile. I find myself with a blank page and the title of the site otherwise no module is activated, no content created.

http://achca-construction.com/graphik/ with drupal 7 for example...

I want to specify that I have been working with drupal for years and that I tried under a lot of different php version and under different servers and it does not change anything

karine's picture
karine
Fri, 08/24/2018 - 06:56
in fact, do you answer once a day ...? It is possible to have a contact email? 
I repeat your sentence: "There is NO folder distribution in our package"
so why am I having this error message when installing your template? It's still crazy! I use paid templates on other platforms and I never encounter this kind of problem. If I can not use your example data I do not see the interest of paying ... It is the only interest, it is that I modify instead of creating and it saves me time. In this case, it's catastrophic ... I'm losing incredible time!
karine's picture
karine
Sun, 08/26/2018 - 11:39

je vais parler en francais etant donné que de toute facon vous ne faites aucun effort !!! et je vais egalement dire en francais que vous n'etes pas capable de faire des templates qui s'installent sans message d'erreur. Vous vous rendez compte tous les problèmes remontés sur le forum concernant ce template ???? Il y a un vrai problème et je ne suis pas la seule. Doinc vous prenez l'argent, ca j'ai bien remarqué mais après il n'y a plus personne. je vais rester polie, vous vous comportez comme des voleurs !!!

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 08/27/2018 - 00:54

Hello

Which version do you want to install? For Drupal7 or Drupal8?

Please send us your cPanel account, we will help you to install

Also, send us your website link

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 08/28/2018 - 03:49

Hello,

Our developer has installed the theme for you here http://achca-construction.com/alpine/

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 08/28/2018 - 23:11

Hi,

sorry for not inform you. Yes, that's the account to log in

karine's picture
karine
Wed, 08/29/2018 - 06:58

yes, but what is the password, because i try with : Provisoire!, K4rine2103!!!, admin... but it's not correct

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/29/2018 - 22:09

Hello.

user: admin
pass: password

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.