Installation Instructions for MD Alpine Theme

hiren.v.shah@gmail.com's picture
hiren.v.shah@gm...
Fri, 04/04/2014 - 13:45
Installation Instructions for MD Alpine Theme

Hello Where are the installation instructions for the alpine theme? I am running into issues with some of the modules that are greyed out. For example Alpine Feature module is greyed out because "Feature" module is not enabled according to Drupal. I am not sure what "Feature" Module is A detailed installation instruction would be very beneficial since I am not Well versed with Drupal. Thanks. Hiren

Halil Yaman's picture
Halil Yaman
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 16:36

Hello there,

I am not from the megadrupaltheme, however i can help you. Did you set up the theme as a Drupal Distro or you just uploaded the theme and the Alpine Feature Module? Feature module is the name of a specific module that creates module or content bundles so that you can find all the related modules for a specific node to run correctly. If features module is not installed than please download it from http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/features-7.x-2.0.zip once this module is installed and activated you can easily follow the regarding modules.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.