Feedback content type

kanvasgrey's picture
kanvasgrey
Tue, 12/27/2016 - 01:15
Feedback content type

Hi, greta theme. I'm trying to get the Feedback section working on the single home page but the content I edit is not appearing, it still uses the default values. If I view the view in /admin/structure/views/view/feedback the preview is working correctly. Please help. I'm only working on my website local so I can't send you details to view it.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/27/2016 - 21:53

Hi,

Did you make any changes file template of views? Or have you cleared cache drupal yet?

kanvasgrey's picture
kanvasgrey
Tue, 12/27/2016 - 22:08

HI Phuonght, thanks for the reply. I've not changed the file template of views and have cleared the cache but the problem still exists? Can you help further?

Cheers

Ben

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/27/2016 - 22:23

Hi,

You can please senđ us your source code and database to our developer's email:  [email protected]. We will help you fix problem. Also, please note which content of feedback and which page you would like it to display. 

kanvasgrey's picture
kanvasgrey
Wed, 12/28/2016 - 18:15

Hi Phuonght,

Thanks for your reply. I've actually been trying a few different options and found that I could remove the current feedback section fro the AWE builder and replace it with a new one which fixed the problem. 

thank you again for your help.

Cheers

Ben

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.