MD FullScreen Slider

Henrik Bo Olesen's picture
Henrik Bo Olesen
Sat, 03/28/2015 - 10:01
MD FullScreen Slider

Typekit does not work in MD fullscreen slider. When I insert my Typekit id I can choose the font in the font menu, but every time I save the slideshow bounces it back to a system font. My Typekit works on the front.

Best.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/31/2015 - 04:55

Thank you for your feedback, we will check again and feedback you asap

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/31/2015 - 22:16

Hi,

Please check your email

We send you the updated version

Henrik Bo Olesen
Wed, 04/01/2015 - 06:46

Hi,

Thanks for forwarded update. 

Typekit now works on the administration page in Safari and Chrome - Firefox does not work. I have not had the opportunity to test IE. 

At the front end there is a fault in the css code which means that the Typekit font is not displayed.

The front end code as it appears now:

------

.mdf-fullscreen-1-wrap .fullscreen-layer-1-0-4 {

font-family: "\"proxima-nova\",sans-serif";

}

------

The correct code as it should look like:

------

.mdf-fullscreen-1-wrap .fullscreen-layer-1-0-4 {

font-family: "proxima-nova",sans-serif;

}

-----

Best,

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/02/2015 - 04:01

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

After changing the code, Typekit works fine ?

Should you have any ideas and suggestions, feel free to tell us. Creative and innovative thinkings are always welcome

Henrik Bo Olesen
Thu, 04/23/2015 - 10:38

Hi Cindy

Yes Typekit works on admin page.

To get Typekit to work on the front end, I have changed the following in your code on line 173 (in "md_fullscreen_slider.utils.inc")

if (!empty($item["fontFamily"]))
      $styles[] = "font-family: '{$item["fontFamily"]}';";

is changed to:

if (!empty($item["fontFamily"]))
      $styles[] = "font-family: {$item["fontFamily"]};";

In order to get the font-weight to work the code is corrected in line 176 from

if (!empty($item["fontWeight"])) {
      if (strpos($item["fontWeight"], "italic") !== FALSE) {
        $font_weight = substr($item["fontWeight"], 0, strpos($item["fontWeight"], "italic"));
        $styles[] = "font-weight: {$font_weight};";
        $styles[] = "font-style: italic;";
      }
    }

to:

if (!empty($item["fontWeight"]))
 $styles[] = "font-weight: {$item["fontWeight"]};";

Md Fullscreen Slider does not have a "italic" button...

Best,

Henrik

tw's picture
tw
Thu, 09/24/2015 - 23:47

I can't edit MD Full Screen Sliders anymore. Drupal version update 7.39 seems to have caused it. MD FullScreen Slider Version 7.x-2.2

../admin/structure/fullscreen-slider/3/edit gives me a white screen

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 09/25/2015 - 00:07

Hi Tw,

Just checked your account page and saw only mega menu. Please add more items if you purchased, so you could download a new update of MD fullscreen slider and we can also support better in the future.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 09/25/2015 - 00:16

So please add purchase code of your Alpine, then download updated Fullscreen slider directly from your account page :)

schlanseay's picture
schlanseay
Fri, 10/02/2015 - 07:50

How do I install update with the zip file that was emailed to me for the fullscreen slider?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 00:29

Updating MD Fullscreen is similar to updating any other Drupal modules :)

schlanseay's picture
schlanseay
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 09:30

Thanks Cindy but I don't know how to update any of the drubal modules. Drupal itself also says that it has an updated. How do I update the fullscreen slider and drupal?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 23:24

Hi,

You can easily Google it

To update Drupal. please see this guide: https://www.ostraining.com/blog/drupal/updating-drupal-7-to-the-latest-v...

To update MD Fullscreen Slider:

- Backing Up: It is always a good idea to back up your module before making any changes

1. Open your FTP program and FTP into your site and navigate to the sites/all/modules/ directory.

2. Download the md_fullscreenslider folder and save it as a backup

- Upgrading

1. Download the new version of the module

2. Browse to the module's zip file and extract that file, you will get folder named md_fullscreen_slider

3. Put your site to Maintenance mode (Go to Configuration then Maintenance mode. Make sure the "Put site into maintenance mode" box is checked and click Save configuration)

4. Switch to your FTP program, FTP into your site and navigate to the sites/all/modules/ directory.

5. Transfer the new md_fullscreen_slider folder into the sites/all/modules/ directory on your server, overwrite the existing one.

6. Run update.php script from your drupal site.

Note: If you are running a local server, just copy and override the files.

dagri68's picture
dagri68
Wed, 11/11/2015 - 08:22

I certainly wont be recommending your product or services. What a waste of money, and time. I have been developing drupal for 5 years, and have never come across a less usable template theme structure. I have had to delete your theme as it simply DOES NOT WORK. I wanted to use a parallax style, so will now have to build my own version, at least it will function...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 11/11/2015 - 21:54

Hi Dagri68,

Sorry for your inconvenience when using our product. What is your problem with MD Alpine theme? In case Md Fullscreen slider, please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/dagri68) to download a new version and check if it works.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.