Slide transitions not working

barbararyanmedia's picture
barbararyanmedia
Tue, 09/23/2014 - 08:36
Slide transitions not working

I can get the slider to appear and animations inside the slider to work but I cannot get the slides to transition. I'm trying to get them to slide right but it simply will not work.

Can someone tell me what version of jQuery I require and if there's anything in particular I need to have installed or uninstalled to get the slides to transition?

At the moment it's set to jQuery Version 1.5, Drupal 7.12, MegaSlider 7.x-2.15. There are no JS errors.

The slideshow shows, the slides toggle but the transition does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/24/2014 - 05:11

Hi,
Please send us your site's url as well as admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)
We will check your problem

Reagards,

rhubarbmedia's picture
rhubarbmedia
Sat, 10/04/2014 - 12:50

It's not working for us either.
http://vbc.rhubarbhosting.com/
I emailed login earlier to Cindy.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 10/05/2014 - 23:57

Hi rhubarbmedia,
We see the white space between your slides.
Did you upload background image (click on text Setting above the slide) or just add image into slide and make it the background?
Adding images and making them the background will lead to white screen. Please upload background!

FYI, we did not receive your email at all

alekssaff's picture
alekssaff
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 11:33

Have the same issue, image is uploaded as background, but no slide transition effect.

alekssaff's picture
alekssaff
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 11:32

deleted

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 05:15

Hi Alekssaff,

Is there only one slide in your slider?

Do you set the properties like this http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-slider/681 ?

alekssaff's picture
alekssaff
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 11:31

Hi I haven't mantioned "Slide's translation time" option. It is 0 by default. Thanx for reply. Issue is solved.

For other customers: Don't forget to set Slide' "Translation Time"!!!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.