Touch Swipe issue - Image does not re-size till screen size is manually sized

wipf's picture
wipf
Thu, 09/04/2014 - 20:14
Touch Swipe issue - Image does not re-size till screen size is manually sized

on page load the slider image is completely off. The image is way to large for the slider

This is how the image appears on page load

Does not correct to the proper size till the screen size is changed. This is after

this is a dev site and i do not want the url to get indexed by search engines. Please email me if you need the site address.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/05/2014 - 00:03

Hi,
Please send us your site as well as log-in account to [email protected]

Regards,

wipf's picture
wipf
Fri, 09/05/2014 - 19:28

Pinpointed the issue a little bit further. Happens in all browsers. When touch sliding is enabled the image does not re-adjust to the correct size.

When Touch sliding is disables that image starts out large put then re-sizes to the correct size. If enabled the re-adjust does not happen.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/05/2014 - 23:10

Hi,
Do you mean the images appear bigger than their actual size when the page is loading. And they display in correct size when the site is loaded completely?
If yes, our MD Slider currently does not support loading page, only support ready page

wipf's picture
wipf
Sat, 09/06/2014 - 15:13

No I mean they DO NOT Display correctly at all. For example. When I load the site on my ipad the background image is so big that I only see the corner of image. This does not correct its-self unless I flip the screen to force and resize event.

Seems like is a touch swipe issue. Even though i disabled touch swipe - it is still active on my ipad.

wipf's picture
wipf
Sat, 09/06/2014 - 17:50

In other words how to i force a background image resize on ready page????????????

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/09/2014 - 05:19

Hi,
To make the slider display correctly, you should upload a plain color background, and the children images should be the objects on slides (like the text)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.