Image class

droddis's picture
droddis
Thu, 09/04/2014 - 09:02
Image class

Is it possible to add a specific class to images that are placed in the slider, so that we can hide them via css in smaller mobile versions? Also in the case that we want to use a generic background on the page itself is there any way to get transitions to work, as opposed to getting that blank slide between slides when transitioning? Thanks in advance,

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/04/2014 - 23:33

Hi,
There is no option to add specific class to images/elements on slider. However, you can add the following code to the file css/md-slider-style.css

Array list
==start==
classname | class description (classname: class name (no space)

About the blank screen between slides when transitioning, because you add images and make them the background for sliders, right? You need to upload background image by click on "settings" on the top left of the slide

droddis's picture
droddis
Fri, 09/05/2014 - 08:00

Hi Cindy, thanks very much. I'll give that custom class a try. I'm assuming with the right media queries that I should be able to use that to hide certain images based on screen size. Do you know if it is posisble to assign multiple classes to a slider item using the dropdown? Or can you only add 1?

If I don't add any background images to the slides, and don't use transitions will it just fade in/out as it transitions? I'm using a transparent background over a solid region color in this implementation.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/08/2014 - 06:01

Hi,
You only can add 1 class
If you don't use background images, there are still other transitions but viewer can not see

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.