Replace next/previous button

dweade's picture
dweade
Mon, 08/25/2014 - 21:49
Replace next/previous button

I really like the module, but the next/previous buttons are a bit bulky in the 460x230 slideshow I created. I tried replacing md-arrow.png to see if that would make the change, but it doesn't seem to have changed anything even after clearing Drupal's cache. What is the method for replacing/tweaking those buttons?

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 08/26/2014 - 06:24

Hi,
We will fix and update this problem as soon as possible!

Thanks,

dweade's picture
dweade
Tue, 08/26/2014 - 22:33

I did figure out I can replace md-arrow.png in the images folder. I'm playing with different designs at this point, but took the black one-pixel wide arrows and alternated three black with three white and no background. Now they appear on any color background.

But I do think having a few options in the folder and letting the user choose the one they would like would be a killer option for this module. I'm happy to share my designs if you give me an email. Just toss them in and put in a radio button or drop down for the site admin to select.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/27/2014 - 05:56

Hi Dweade,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We really appreciate your kindness and enthusiasm. It would be so great if you can share us your designs via [email protected] so that we can update and improve our product's features and quality

Many thanks,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.