Fatal error when uploading image to slide

BFQMadmin's picture
BFQMadmin
Wed, 08/20/2014 - 16:43
Fatal error when uploading image to slide

Hi, I can not give access to or show my site because it is restricted. But this is the error I get whan trying to upload an image to a slide. Media module is enabled.

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function file_info_file_types() in D:\Development\drupal\sites\all\modules\media\media.module on line 1085
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() D:\Development\drupal\index.php:0
PHP 2. menu_execute_active_handler() D:\Development\drupal\index.php:21
PHP 3. call_user_func_array() D:\Development\drupal\includes\menu.inc:517
PHP 4. media_browser() D:\Development\drupal\includes\menu.inc:517
PHP 5. media_browser_build_media_item() D:\Development\drupal\sites\all\modules\media\includes\media.browser.inc:25
PHP 6. media_get_thumbnail_preview() D:\Development\drupal\sites\all\modules\media\includes\media.browser.inc:371

I also get an error when I try to use "library" in the "slide settings" - "choose a thumbnail" option. Error says "Error getting media."

Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 08/21/2014 - 00:18

Hi,
Please send us your site url as well as admin account to [email protected] (also this support link)
We will check and fix your problem

Regards,

BFQMadmin's picture
BFQMadmin
Thu, 08/21/2014 - 08:56

Hi Cindy,

I have already stated that I can't provide my site url or admin account because it is restricted. Can anyone help me troubleshoot the issue?

thanks

metallica9999's picture
metallica9999
Mon, 09/29/2014 - 14:05

Was this issue resolved? I'm getting the same error.

metallica9999's picture
metallica9999
Mon, 09/29/2014 - 14:38

I found out what the problem was. If you install the field entity module version 7.2 a function name was changed that's conflicting with the module, best if you do not install this module and use the field entity feature that comes with the media module.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.