thumb container style and position

BFQMadmin's picture
BFQMadmin
Tue, 08/19/2014 - 12:31
thumb container style and position

Hello all, I am trying to modify the class md-thumb so that it extends the entire width or the slider. If I view the source, the style that is generated is: left: 57.5px; right: 57.5px; height: 100px; bottom: -100px

I know that is generated from the js file as I have modified the bottom position. How do I alter the left and right position to be 0 rather than 57.5. That will fix my issue.

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/20/2014 - 05:01

Hi,
Just send us your site url here so that we can take a look at the issue

Regards,

BFQMadmin's picture
BFQMadmin
Wed, 08/20/2014 - 09:25

I can not do that. It is a restricted site. The answer to my question should not require someone looking at my site. I just need to know where in the file to adjust the code to to what I am asking.

Thanks!

BFQMadmin's picture
BFQMadmin
Fri, 08/22/2014 - 10:55

Nevermind. I figured it out myslef. It took me a few hours of looking though the js file for the correct forumla. I am sure you guys could have told me how to do it in 2 minutes. I am not impressed with your response time right now. I have another issue (I started a separate thread) that is obstructing my progress. I can not upload any images using your interface. But 2 days and no reply. I need a solution quickly as this is a time sensative project. Please help.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.