Trouble With Image Library

robbdavis's picture
robbdavis
Thu, 06/26/2014 - 11:43
Trouble With Image Library

The image upload overlay is confusing. The three tabs at the top - "Upload", "Library", "My Files" - do nothing when they are clicked on other than move the overlay page up.

I don't see any difference between "Library" and "My Files"?

My main problem, however, is that if images get deleted manually from my drupal files folder, they still show up in the mega slider library. Is there any fix so that the Library or My Files overlay shows exactly what is actually available in the files folder?

(For reference, see how IMCE works... it scans the files folder for available files.... that is how your library should work too.)

Neo's picture
Neo
Fri, 06/27/2014 - 00:24

Hi,
The image upload is media module.

"My files" is your uploaded files, library is all files of all user in your website (if there's only you, 2 tabs will be the same).

To delete files, you have go to "Content > Files" (admin/content/file) and remove it. The file shows in library/my files is cache file (generated by image style) so it will be there if you delete files manually :)

robbdavis's picture
robbdavis
Sat, 06/28/2014 - 12:43

Thanks Neo!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.