New Video Slide Does not give Option to Seach for Youtube

drupalknight's picture
drupalknight
Sat, 05/24/2014 - 12:18
New Video Slide Does not give Option to Seach for Youtube

After installing MD Slider and the following modules:
• Media -- 7.x-2.0-alpha3
• File Entity -- 7.x-2.0-alpha3

I am not able to add a Youtube video to the slider. When I click the tool bar to add a video a white box with a "Video" caption is placed on the slider. I am never presented with a window that is labeled "Item Setting" where there are fields for Search, Video ID, and Video Name. With the video box on the slider selected I tried to click "Change" on the tool bar but nothing happens.
I have installed this same configuration on my laptop with MAMP and it works fine. When I copied the same site to the test server is when I am getting this behavior of not being presented with the "Item Setting" window. I have compared both configurations and can see no differences. I did check permissions and that does not appear to be a problem. I compared installed modules and this configuration is identical.
Not sure what to do at this time.
I appreciate any help you can provide.
Thanks

Drew

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/26/2014 - 06:02

Hi,
When you click Add Video on tool bar, there will appear "a white box with a "Video" caption is placed on the slider" and also a window which is labeled "Item Setting"... as you said. 3 options Search, Video ID and Video Name allow you searching video on youtube in a convenient and fastest way.
If you still cannot add the youtube video into slider, just send us your site as well as log in account via [email protected] so that we can check your problem
Regards,

drupalknight's picture
drupalknight
Mon, 05/26/2014 - 07:16

Hi Cindy,

I created an account for you with the permissions I believe you will need. If these permissions are not adequate please let me know what additional permissions are needed. I sent you the password using your email address.
I appreciate your help.

Drew

drupalknight's picture
drupalknight
Tue, 05/27/2014 - 06:14

Hello Cindy,

I sent you all the information you need to login into my site.
Are you all set or did you not receive everything?

Drew

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 05/27/2014 - 07:04

Hi,
We received your email with your site and log in account already.
We are working on your issue and feedback you asap
Regards,

drupalknight's picture
drupalknight
Thu, 05/29/2014 - 14:16

Hi Cindy,

Any luck in determining what the problem is?
Thanks.

Drew

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 05/30/2014 - 04:14

Hi,
We sent you the fixed version, please check your email
Regards,

drupalknight's picture
drupalknight
Sat, 05/31/2014 - 07:26

Hello,

I did test the version you sent me and it did correct my problem. Thank you very much.

Drew

drupalknight's picture
drupalknight
Fri, 06/06/2014 - 11:36

The zip you sent me has the patch for correcting the problem of not being able to add a Youtube video.
I am interested in purchasing additional licenses of MD Slider. Would the download version after a purchase contain this patch?
Thanks.

Drew

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.