Two Issues

hanesda's picture
hanesda
Mon, 05/19/2014 - 19:27
Two Issues

Hello! I just purchased Mega Slider and it is generally working well. I have two issues that I'd like to work out.

Drupal: 7.28
PHP: 5.4.8
JQuery 1.10.2
MD Slider 7.x-2.11

1. Whenever a page that contains a slider is displayed I get the following javascript error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'version' of undefined md-slider.js?n5uew2:7
ot md-slider.js?n5uew2:7
tt md-slider.js?n5uew2:7
_ md-slider.js?n5uew2:7
e.fn.mdSlider md-slider.js?n5uew2:7
(anonymous function) (index):61
c jquery.js:3048
p.fireWith jquery.js:3160
x.extend.ready jquery.js:433
q jquery.js:104

2. If I add a slider field to a content type I can choose the slider OK and it works on the page. However, when I click "Configure" I get this error and the MD Slider configuration dialog is empty.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_slider_configure_form() (line 80 of /Volumes/Work/drupal/sites/all/modules/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in md_slider_configure_form() (line 80 of /Volumes/Work/drupal/sites/all/modules/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).

If I click edit it simply displays (with no errors)

This slider not exist. Please try again!

I can edit and configure the slider OK if I go to Structure/MD Slider, so not a show stopper, but inconvenient.

Thanks you!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/21/2014 - 00:03

Hi,
Thanks for your concern in our product and sorry for replying late.
Could you please send us your site and log in account via [email protected] so that we can figure out the problem
Regards,

cogsweay@alfredstate.edu's picture
cogsweay@alfred...
Wed, 05/21/2014 - 13:03

I have the same issue #1 happens for me when the jQuery Update module is installed.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/21/2014 - 23:16

Hi Cogsweay,
Please send us your site and log in account via [email protected] so that we can figure out the problem (cause we have not received email from Hanesda yet)

hanesda's picture
hanesda
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 11:22

I don't have the site online yet, I'm doing the initial development locally. I have a temporary fix for the first problem. I have JQuery Update installed as well and was using JQuery 1.10.2. I have since dropped back to JQuery 1.8 and don't get the error. I think starting with JQuery 1.9 a number of functions were removed that had been depricated in the past. So anyway, if you try it with JQuery 1.10 I think you will see the error. I'll let you know once the site is online to look at the other issue. It isn't that urgent.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 23:58

Hi,
Thanks Hanesda for your feedback :)
and also thanks Cogswell for your email :)

cogsweay@alfredstate.edu's picture
cogsweay@alfred...
Fri, 05/23/2014 - 11:51

For a quick fix https://github.com/gabceb/jquery-browser-plugin manually add the jquery.browser.min.js file to your .info file

brave's picture
brave
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 06:29

Now I can work with jquery 1.10 to frontend. Thank you for the tip.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.