Library blank

Peter321's picture
Peter321
Tue, 04/29/2014 - 11:24
Library blank

When I try to add an image, and select the Library pane, it's just blank - I can use the upload tab.

Any idea how to fix this?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/29/2014 - 11:28

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in our product
Currently, we are spending our national holiday and will be back next Monday
Thus, you might have to wait for a couple days
We will respond you as soon as possible
Regards,

rmd's picture
rmd
Sun, 05/04/2014 - 17:43

I have the same problem... nothing shows up in my library. Also, after uploading an image, nothing happens; I just get the grey overlay with no options to do anyting.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/05/2014 - 00:04

Hi,
This problem may be caused because of the incompatibility between jQuery UI and jQuery library in jQuery update module.
Each jQuery update is not compatible with all versions of jQuery UI. This incompatibility caused error for Media.
If you want to use verion 1.7 and higher, you can take a look on http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/142

rmd's picture
rmd
Mon, 05/05/2014 - 11:48

Thanks for the quick reply. This did not work for me. Nothing happens using jquery update version 1.7 or 1.8 (with the ui fix). When I use jquery update 1.5 I get an alert box error that says "errro getting media".

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.