Slider settings not working

buddychrist's picture
buddychrist
Tue, 04/22/2014 - 11:01
Slider settings not working

Hi,

I have installed Mega Slider 7.x-2.9 on Drupal 7.26. Slide delay option is being ignored. Seems the script is taking "TIMELINE" duration as reference ignoring "Slide delay" parameter.

Another problematic option is "Auto play slides". If i set it to false (unchecked), the first slide "vanishes" after animation ends leaving the slider empty. I would like to get the first slide visible after "Start animation" ends and stay on screen until user clicks on "Next/Prev" buttons.

I also have problems inserting videos. Whenever i click on "video" button i get a blank modal without any controls.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ivan

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/24/2014 - 04:45

Hi,
Thanks for your concern in our product and sorry for replying late
Regarding your question,
1. About the delay option, it's true. We deleted the Slide Delay time function but we did not remove it from the form.
Thus,just use the blue vertical line (in the Timeline Setting) to configure the slide time
2. Please choose "keep in slide" in the out-animation for each item/layer. (Animation/Stop -> choose "keep in slide")
3. Please send us your site and admin account via [email protected]
Regards,

buddychrist's picture
buddychrist
Thu, 04/24/2014 - 07:58

Hi Cindy,

I have just sent you admin access to my dev site. I have problems inserting videos and deleting slides.

Thanks a lot for your help.

buddychrist's picture
buddychrist
Thu, 04/24/2014 - 14:47

Updating to 2.10 version does not solve the problem. It seems to be related with ajax function calls (add video / delete slide).

buddychrist's picture
buddychrist
Fri, 04/25/2014 - 06:59

Thanks a lot for your support. MD Slider works great now.

webworksvt's picture
webworksvt
Fri, 04/25/2014 - 10:28

buddychrist, did version 2.10 solve your issue? If not, what did?

where can we get the 2.10 download version?

buddychrist's picture
buddychrist
Sat, 04/26/2014 - 06:47

Hi webworksvt,

Version 2.10 does not solve the issue for me. Problem was related with "Clean urls" activated causing Ajax wrong url request. Cindy sent me a new version and now everything works fine.

I purchased this module at CodeCanyon.net so I can download last version from there. Anyway, I suggest you publish a new post requesting for support and they will take care asap.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.