drupal 8 md_slider won't edit, won't display

njacobson's picture
njacobson
Sun, 02/02/2020 - 14:36
drupal 8 md_slider won't edit, won't display

I was developing a site several months ago and had md_slider working perfectly on Drupal 8.2.  The project got put on hold.  I'm picking back up on it and there were several outdated modules as well as core.  I've had quite a challenge getting the site updated, and had to update one version at a time.  When updating to Drupal 8.4 the slider on my home page disappeared.  I assumed it was just a context issue (using context to place blocks on a page) and I would fix it later.  I now have Drupal fully updated to 8.8 and all other modules are updated.  There were some significant issues with pathauto that caused me to disable, update mnaually and re-enable.  I had hoped this would fix the issue but it did not.

When I go to an existing slider, the tab interface is not working... everything is just listed down the page.  If I try to edit the settings for a slider, it seems to work, but on save nothing saves.  

jquery update isn't available for drupal 8 - so not sure how to update jquery if that's the issue?

also was using seven theme for admin - installed adminimal and still have the same issues.

hoping you can help 

njacobson's picture
njacobson
Sun, 02/02/2020 - 19:28

I found in my error logs:
page not found    02/02/2020 - 15:56    /themes/constructs/js/masterslider/masterslider.min.js.…    webmaster
page not found    02/02/2020 - 15:56    /themes/constructs/js/animations/aos.js.map    webmaster
page not found    02/02/2020 - 15:56    /themes/constructs/js/animations/aos.css.map    webmaster
php    02/02/2020 - 15:56       Drupal\Core\Field\FieldException: Field storage…    webmaster

the constructs theme has these files, but they do not have the ".map" at the end?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.