7.x.2.9 upgrade layer errors

Vislab's picture
Vislab
Sun, 03/30/2014 - 18:03
7.x.2.9 upgrade layer errors

I just upgraded to the 2.9 version and had to modify my existing sliders because of some different behaviors with the height. Every time you correct one layer that wasn’t working another layer gets corrupted. For example, I notice a font being small, so I replace it with a large font and a different color and it’s fine, but then, perhaps a box layer won’t appear, so I fix it by recreating the same exact thing, and so on, and I get caught in a loop of fixing. I turned off query update module, and nothing, then I configured it to 1.8 same thing. Currently the module is on with the jquery configured to 1.7.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/01/2014 - 04:11

Hi,
First, thanks for your concern in our product
We are working on your issue and will feedback you soon
Regards,

Vislab's picture
Vislab
Wed, 04/02/2014 - 20:13

Thanks. In the meantime as a temporary solution, I go to the layer that is in error and make it a transparent 0 and create a new version of that layer.

droddis's picture
droddis
Thu, 04/17/2014 - 11:19

Hi there, I'm having the same issue with random layer corruptions. I've disabled jQuerey Update but still am seeing the errors. Have you made any progress on this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.