Downloading updates failed: Failed to download md_slider from #

drpl.ru's picture
drpl.ru
Thu, 01/11/2018 - 04:06
Downloading updates failed: Failed to download md_slider from #

Hello!
Recently I learned that modules need to be updated :)

Image title

First of all, I downloaded the latest version and replaced the module via FTP
On the site hi-techclinic.ru - it turned out to be updated, everything is super!
But when updating the site whitecats.ru there was such an error, cleaning the cache does not help, updating by /update.php does not help either.

Downloading updates failed:

• Failed to download md_slider from #

White Cat

Thank you. 
Sincerely, Alex.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/11/2018 - 23:00

Hi,

We do not have automatic update system

You have to download and update module manually

Please clarify, how many sites do you use our MD Slider?

Following Envato regulation, both regular and extented license of MD Slider is only used for a single end product (one site)

drpl.ru's picture
drpl.ru
Sat, 01/13/2018 - 05:24

If you do not have an automatic update system, then why does your module ask for this method?
I already downloaded and tried to update the module manually, but as you can see, nothing has changed.
You mean to say you have a limit on the use of the module in the number of sites?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/15/2018 - 22:28

If you could not update MD Slider, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account to check

We will help you update the module

Please remember to back up your site and your slider before sending us your information

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.