Content disappears on transition

catalano's picture
catalano
Mon, 11/27/2017 - 15:25
Content disappears on transition

Hello, I have a fairly simple slider with 3 slides. Each one is set to slide in from the left. Each slide has a background image and a few text and graphic elements overlayed. When the slides transition all of the elements other than the background disappear. I have each of the elements set on the timeline for the full duration of the slide. I also have each one of their 'stop animation' settings at 'keep in slide'.  Is this a bug? I'd like all of the elements to remain and transition off as one complete slide.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/27/2017 - 20:47

Hi,

Firstly, please make sure that you are using the latest version of MD Slider

Then, Please send us your site url, admin account to check your issue

catalano's picture
catalano
Wed, 11/29/2017 - 08:12

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Hello,

I am running version 7.x-2.23 of MD Slider.

The site is not live yet, so I can’t share the url or access info. But attached are a screen shot of the slide settings and a video of how the slider is behaving. You can see from the settings that I have the elements all ending at the end of the slide duration and have selected the “Keep in Slide” for the ending animation.

Thank You,

Chris

Image title

For some reason I can't attach the video (also your image attachment button doesn't work for dropping images). Here's the url of the video:  http://c2-it.com/pics/MonitorScreenSnapz001.mov

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 11/29/2017 - 21:18

Hi there

Thank you for the screenshot and video

As we watch your video, we see that your slider works correctly. The element (Antomated Identity Authentication) is kept in your slide 

So, we will explain more:

When you set stop animation "keep-in-slide" for an element, even you have the element ending at the end of the slide duration, it will always appear after background transition and it is only kept in 1 slide. elements could not be kept over slides in slider

Or do we misunderstand your idea? Please explain more

catalano's picture
catalano
Thu, 11/30/2017 - 08:35

Hello Cindy,

What is happening is that when the slide transitions from one to the next all of the elements (except the background) disappear as the slide is 'moving' to the left. I was hoping that all of the elements would transition as it if were one static image.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/01/2017 - 04:34

Hi,

This feature is not supported in the current version

Please check your email for new version :)

catalano's picture
catalano
Fri, 12/01/2017 - 11:49

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for the update. The new version works slightly better. The overlaid elements will now 'slide' with the background during the transition. However, those same elements will also remain onscreen at the same time. So although the full slide is changing, the top elements also remain onscreen until just after the new slide appears. Here is a screenshot of the slideshow:  http://c2-it.com/pics/mdslider.mov

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 12/03/2017 - 22:05

Hi,

We have tested again md_slider ver7.x-2.24 but see no problem as you reported http://dp8.000webhostapp.com/md_slider.flv 

So, when you have demo site with account information, please send us to check and fix your issue

catalano's picture
catalano
Tue, 12/05/2017 - 09:03

Hello Cindy,

Can you show me a demo of the entire slide transitioning as 1 unit?

Also, the link you provided is broken.

Thank You.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/06/2017 - 02:34
Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.