new drupal intall and error

nandt's picture
nandt
Tue, 09/20/2016 - 02:53
new drupal intall and error

hello i am using adaptive theme and i receive the following error can not create a slide. under (admin/structure/md-slider/create)

my purchase code is 

22cf1c3e-ec07-4080-855f-2ec86975be39

thank you.

• Notice: Use of undefined constant MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI - assumed 'MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI' in md_slider_configure_form() (line 105 of /home/d7/public_html/drupal-7.50/sites/all/modules/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).

• Machine name cannot be longer than MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI characters but is currently 2 characters long.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/20/2016 - 04:27

Hi,

Maybe your Drupal core has some problems. Constant MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI is defined in file Root/Modules/Menu/Menu.Module. You can please try to clear cache, run update.php. 

If it still does not work, you can also go to file Sites/All/Modules/Custom/Md_slider/Includes/Md_slider.Admin.Inc, line 114, replace

'#Maxlength' => MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI, 

with

'#Maxlength' => 27,

or send us FTP account by private comment. We will help you check and fix problem.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.