I cannot update a slide because the edit slide interface changed after updated the drupal core from 7.43 to 7.44

lapsonwor's picture
lapsonwor
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 04:23
I cannot update a slide because the edit slide interface changed after updated the drupal core from 7.43 to 7.44

Hi support,

I have updated the Drupal core from 7.43 to 7.44 recently. However, the administration interface for editing a slide has been chamged and so that I cannot edit the any slides and all slides has merged into 1 page instead of tab as before. Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you.

Image title

Image title

Image title

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 04:40

Hi,

Please try to run update.php also some solutions at our topic http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-slider/1977. If it still does not work, please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to check then fix problem for you.

lapsonwor's picture
lapsonwor
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 05:06

I also have tried the solution posted in your forum 

http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-slider/1977

but not work also.

lapsonwor's picture
lapsonwor
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 05:05

The interface should be like that before I updated. Right?

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 06:04

Please check. We fixed. 

lapsonwor's picture
lapsonwor
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 06:17

Cool. Thank a lot. Would you mind telling me what have you done?

On the other hand, I found that the full height check box disappeared in the slide configuration. How can I make the option appear again?

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 06:24

Hi,

We just remove setting compress js

And there is no option "full-height", we only have option "full-width"

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.