Slider install came with errors

cmodern's picture
cmodern
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 19:23
Slider install came with errors

Hi there, I purchased the Mega Slider and after installing it, got the following error repeated 14 times in the slider editing page: 

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in template_preprocess_admin_layers_render() (line 72 of /docroot/sites/all/modules/md_slider/templates/admin/theme.admin.inc).

The slider editor is listing each slide's button/name vertically instead of horizontally, which makes them be hidden under that slide, and prevents me from ebing able to click on [Settings]. Could you fix it for me please? Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 22:49

Hi,

Message appears because slider uses an image that no longer exits or was deleted. Please try to replace it with a new one.  

On the other hand, UI display has problem maybe caused by js errors. You can create new slider or send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to check then fix problem for you. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.