Md sliders will not show after updating libraries api module

tobben's picture
tobben
Fri, 05/13/2016 - 12:37
Md sliders will not show after updating libraries api module

Hi everybody!

I updated the libraries api module and the cookie_banner module to the latest version today.

After the update my md sliders will not show on the site for visitors (not logged in/anonymous). But If i login with my admin account to the site they show as they should on every page.

I have been checking my permissions but don't find anything wrong with that.
I have also tried to rebuild the permissions without success.

What can be wrong?

Best regards,
Tobias

tobben's picture
tobben
Fri, 05/13/2016 - 14:42

If i change JQuery version from 1.4 to 1.7 it displays for all users, but instead it it only display slide 1 of the 3. The transitions dont work.

So the problem is.. when i use version 1.4 it displays correctly but only for logged in users.

When i use version 1.7 it displays for all users, the transitions dont work.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 05/15/2016 - 22:26

Hi,

Please send us your site url and admin account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 06:30

Please note that cookie_banner uses function on that requires jquery 1.7 so if you set jQuery to version 1.4, problem occurs. We recommend 2 solutions as below: 

1 - Set jQuery 1.7 - update file sites/all/modules/md_slider/js/jquery.easing.js? with code at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gdsmith/jquery.easing/master/jquery.ea...

2 - Set jQuery 1.4 -change/ edit file sites/all/modules/cookie_banner/js/cookie_banner.js code by replacing

$cookieBanner.on('click', '.close', function () {
$cookieBanner.detach();
});

with

$cookieBanner.delegate('.close' , 'click', function () {
$cookieBanner.detach();
});
tobben's picture
tobben
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 12:35

Big thanks! It worked :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.