Been using your excellent slider for a while, now i am considering to get a license for my employer's website. We want to use it also for displaying videos so I have a few of questions:
1. is it possible to add video as background with a url from, for instance youtube?
- if not, do you plan to support this? asking because it is possible to add video in the foreground (timeline insert)
2. if one ads a clickable video in the foreground and click play, the video screen expands to full slider size
- how can one skip the playing and return to slider?
- is there a way I've not seen to add next/previous or stop functions?
3. is it possible to adjust the size of the video forground size?
4. Dragging it across the slider i can only move the video withing certain boundaries, i.e. not over the entire slider (from left to right)
- where can this be adjusted, if possible?
5. if uploading video as background, does it preload the entire file or (hopefully) just a part of it? File might get pretty large