Jquery Problem with Bootstrap Theme in Drupal 7

sree's picture
sree
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 06:18
Jquery Problem with Bootstrap Theme in Drupal 7

Hi,

As a administrator role, MD Slider is working without any problem. I created a another user and grant permissions for viewing sliders, create and editing. 

I am using Bootstrap theme in backend. When new slider is creating by newly created user,  by default Jquery 1.4 version loading as per your core files.

Please give me a solution, How to solve this?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 07:02

Hi,

We checked and could see problem came from module Search Autocomplete. We tried to disable it and error no longer occured.

Other user: please take a look at modulehttps://www.drupal.org/project/admin_theme to set permission to use admin_theme and in admin theme setting for url using theme admin.

sree's picture
sree
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 07:31

Hi,

Nice solution. Problem has been solved.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 23:00

Conflict errors often appear with most of modules using jquery because by default, jquery in Drupal is version 1.4.4 and have no upgrade. Later, other modules, themes need higher versions (example: bootstrap requires version 1.9 or higher). Some functions in version 1.4.4 no longer exit in those versions. Also, several functions of higher versiones are not supported in 1.4.4. So, we can use jquery migrare to solve problem but unfortunately, it can not solve all but most of errors. Our module mega slider is developed base on Drupal standard so we think our solution is one of the best at the moment. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.