MD Slider 2.x.19 Not able to add slide & upload image

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Fri, 03/04/2016 - 15:22
MD Slider 2.x.19 Not able to add slide & upload image

Hello,

I am having a problem with MS slider where I cannot create a new slide and upload an image to it...or upload images to existing slides. Not sure when this became and issue but it was working in 2.x.17. Whenever the image is uploaded appears like it uploaded but it gives the message shown & never returns to anything after. upon refreshing the window it goes back to its originla state...not slide and no image. HELP!!!

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 03/06/2016 - 21:28

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check then fix problem in your site. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 21:24

Hi,

You can send us your credentials via email [email protected] (paste this forum link also)

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 00:24

Okay...so i think we found the source of the issue\problem. This particular website was behind cloudflare. Just to test we pause the cloudflare service and everything worked fine. So thre is clearly something that does not jive with cloudflare and md slider. This is worth checking as cloudflare is increasingly becoming a major security component for website deployment.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.