Video

Frank Niedertubbesing's picture
Frank Niedertub...
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 04:00
Video

Hi,

I try to integrate a video file into my slider but it doesn´t work. I have tryed out to copy a file into the files folder or a link from a you tube file. When I click save and continue I am getting a field in the corner top/left called »video« – and when I press play I am getting »Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid. I am looked for older posts but to me there is not comment to find a solution – what can I do?

Frank

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 22:41

Hi,

Do not know certainly which version of mega slider you are using but the latest version is 7.x-2.19. You could download it from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/frank-niedertubbesing) and please make sure that video link is available and public.

Frank Niedertubbesing's picture
Frank Niedertub...
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 11:36

Hi,

thank you very much for the new version. I put it on my local machine and tryed it out – working with minett theme. The slider is no longer visible in the block-area in the Header. The module is active and I can change the configurations - but it does nothing. If I go back to the older version the slider will be displayed again. Do you have an idea?

Frank

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 22:50

So please use Chrome or Firefox, check your site with web development tool (F12- Console) if there is any js error.

Then take some screenshots and send to us.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.