Can't add video

Loukaselessar's picture
Loukaselessar
Mon, 11/30/2015 - 08:56
Can't add video

Hello, I am trying to add a video from vimeo on my slideshow block but no luck yet. Apart from this all the other functions work.
I have tried adding video's link, embeded code, etc. The video link doesn't open anything like it does when I need to upload photos.
I have latest 2.19 version on latest drupal version and verything else is updated as well.

Any advice?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/30/2015 - 21:47

Hi,

Please try this solution http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-slider/1977

Regards,

andrewd's picture
andrewd
Wed, 12/02/2015 - 12:07

Hello, I have a similar issue. I'm trying to add a video as an object from my local files. But after selecting the mp4 video from my library, it doesn't show up in the md_slider interface. Clicking save still just shows a blank slide. I'm able to use images fine.

Thanks for your help.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/02/2015 - 21:45

Hi Andrew, 

All suggestions from http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-slider/1977 do not work for you?

andrewd's picture
andrewd
Thu, 12/03/2015 - 10:29

I ran update.php.

I'm using jquery 1.5. I don't have the ability to change jquery version just to fix one module.

I'm using rubik admin theme.

Still can not add video.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/03/2015 - 22:21

Hi Andrew,

Sorry, we misunderstood your comment above: " after selecting the mp4 video from my library, it doesn't show up in the md_slider interface"

When you click on add image, a pop-up will appear. However, "allowed file types" is just the setting of media (module media)

It means you cannot upload video in "add image"

Image title

We have a separated option for uploading video (youtube, vimeo)

You can upload your video to Youtube/vimeo then embed the link into slide

Tue, 01/05/2016 - 16:41

I have made an animated gif and uploaded this as an image video. It has some restrictions like file size, but also some advantages like autoplay and scaling. To avoid slow loading, you can put the gif on the second slide, and have a lighter first slide.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 21:41

Thank you very much for your feedback, [email protected]

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.