MD slider keep showing blank, cant upload pciture

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Tue, 11/03/2015 - 02:04
MD slider keep showing blank, cant upload pciture

This module is buggy, and just to upload pictures have taken 3 hours from my time and its still not working..The upload area is grey when i tried uploading, only media module version 1 shows the upload button, but it is not also uploading any photos to the slider...Why is the upload area just white....I see a lot of people complain about this, i tried all that they said, no...

Please fix this, am happy to share my screen with your developer on skype

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 11/03/2015 - 05:17

There may be some problems with your module media.

• Please run update.php first

• In admin/config/media/browser > Media browser theme please choose Default administration theme or Seven theme.

If problem is not solved, please give us your site url, admin account and FTP account. We will check and fix your issue

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/30/2015 - 03:40

Hi,

- In admin/config/media/browser please choose theme seven
- Please disable module chose because it overlaps the toolbar of md_slider

Image title

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Mon, 11/30/2015 - 04:51

Lol....you guys are so sweet...now i get my money's worth...thanks and sorry for the previous comment, its a note of a frustrated dude

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Fri, 12/18/2015 - 13:38

Hi....I am using bootstrap theme, unfortunately, i cant get the md to be full screen...it is working, but i like it to be full screen, so it can move around as i want it to..Can you help with that, also when i used AT theme, it was the same thing, i feel like it shrinks to 960px, even i choose full-width, help please

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Fri, 12/18/2015 - 13:38

i see some people seeking full screen, let me know of it

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 12/20/2015 - 23:10

Hi Simboy4real,

Our MD Slider does not support fullscreen slider but only full-width 

We have a separated module named MD Fullscreen Slider. This module is not solved but included in some of our themes

Please check your email for more details

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.